Billingham - Hadley One
Included with Hadley One
- 'H1' Removable shoulder sling (48mm wide)
- Hadley One Standard insert (1/2 length, full height) including one padded divider flap.
- Drawstring bag for storage of the bag when not in use.
- Sized for laptops, tablets and camera gear.
- Internal built in 13 inch Laptop holder.
- Half length, full height removable padded insert section for CSC kit or mid-sized DSLR. Leaves half the bag free for non-camera gear (or an optional second insert).
- A full length insert that would fit larger cameras is an optional extra.
- Luggage Trolley strap retainer.
- Twin dump pockets on the front.
- Available in 2 colours of canvas material, or even hardier FibreNyte
8.75 litres (3.9 litres approx in the half size padded insert)
W370mm x D140mm x H280mm
W350mm x D120mm x H250mm (of the bag without padded insert)
W150mm x D120mm x H240mm (inside of the padded insert)
1.38kg (including removable sling and padded insert)Pockets3 (plus sewn in padded 13 inch laptop area)
Front 'dump' pockets (2): W140mm x D30 to 80mm x H210mm
Rear zipped pocket: W330mm x D Nominal x H200mm Capacity Nominal
As standard the bag comes with a padded insert about half the length (but the full height) of the bag, A camera can be stored inside this, and water bottle, etc, outside.
- An extra half size Hadley One insert can be purchased to use two inserts inside the bag.
- A full size Hadley One insert can be purchased.
- A Hadley Pro insert can be used as an alternative for those who want to store more photographic gear than one insert. This is a little smaller than the available space inside the bag.
NOTE: The bottom of the bag is deeper (front to back) than the top. So internally it is 100mm deep at the top, but 120mm deep at the bottom.
The Hadley One, the latest addition to our product line, is purpose built to take your laptop or tablet device along with a core CSC kit or DSLR body and lens combination.
Slightly larger than the Hadley Pro it features a removable, repositionable padded insert half the length of the bag to store your camera gear. In the remaining half of the bag you can place other personal items or a second insert (optional). Or of course you can take both inserts out or replace them with a different insert completely - such as our optional Full Size Insert (the full size insert also allows carrying of larger cameras such as Canon 1DX or 5D with battery grip lens down).
Another padded section stitched into the back of the main compartment provides space for a 13 inch MacBook Pro (or smaller device such as a tablet).
When we introduced a top handle to the Hadley in the Pro model, our customers loved it. We’ve bettered it continually since then and now we have arrived at a new style, introduced on the Hadley One for the first time. Leather underneath the grip adds a lot of comfort and when the adjustable sling is removed, you can use it all day as a briefcase.
On the rear, side and bottom faces we have added foam padding; not only adding increased protection for the heavier lenses and all-metal bodies that now feature in the CSC and DSLR products, but also your personal items that are carried outside the padded insert. Adding structure; the bag will look great and support everything you put in; whether you fill it or not.
The sides of the bag can fit additional external accessory pockets (coming soon), if you do run out of space. The thick leather they attach to is the same top-grain hide we use across our product line and gives an extremely secure mount for any accessories. The shoulder sling attachment is also riveted through this part and forms a core structure of the bag.
A strap to retain the bag over the handle of a trolley suitcase when traveling was probably our most requested feature and the Hadley One has this provision. You can still access the rear zippered back pocket when it’s mounted on a trolley and the rainproof zip used there keeps the contents dry.
Our hard-wearing and water resistant canvas and (even harder wearing) FibreNyte material never needs reproofing - and will protect your gear in even the hardest rain.
Like all our products the Hadley One is manufactured at our factory in England, is built under our UI serial numbering system; helping us to track the products’ life cycle and is covered by our 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
We Also Recommend