Rollei Paul & Reinhold 640 | 2 × 135 36 exp. 100 YEAR ANNIVERARY
In 1920, Paul Franke and Reinhold Heidecke founded Rollei. 100 years later, in 2020, we celebrate the brand‘s anniversary. This limited twin-pack is dedicated to them.
Two b&w negative films, both with the same contents; just like the two founders carried the same vision. Both films are intended to capture and develop the sharing of creative ideas and to take them out into the world.
So why not sharing the second film with a friend and shooting photos for eternity?
Paul and Reinhold is unfortunately a Limited Edition! Order now while you can!
- Product type: b&w Negative
- Film base: triacetate
- Two b&w negative films with 36 exposures each
- Nominal sensitivity: ISO 640/29°
- Including film container for two 35mm films
- Fine grain & natural contrasts
- Exposure latitude from ISO 320/26° to ISO 1600/33°
- Excellent for available light, action & street photos
Rollei SUPERGRAIN at dilution 1+9 for 8 min / at dilution 1+12 for 9½ min
Blazinal (Rodinal) at dilution 1+25 for 13½ min / at dilution 1+50 for 23½ min
D-76 / ID-11 at dilution stock for 9 min / at dilution 1+1 for 15½ min
We Also Recommend